You guys. It happened.
I officially live in Colorado.
It’s okay friends. Take a deep breath. I promise, I’ll come home again. Don’t worry about it.
But last week was CRAZY productive. This is the beauty of these monthly goals. You’ve only got some many days to get your stuff done. Here’s what I did:
- Got my license
- Went to Walgreens for a new passport photo (I mean, I’d already curled my hair)
- Went to the post office to re-apply for my passport (I lost the last one – I don’t recommend doing that – it’s crazy expensive)
- Sent a love day package while I was there
- Got a VIN inspection (which, ps, is $15 worth of nothingness)
- Got my Colorado plates
- Mailed my NE plates back for a credit
Bam. Kick it. Wowzer.
That combined with the trip to the vet for K make for a rather expensive February. But, um, better to get it all done at once right? Rip the band aid off. Start the new year off right. And really, it’s just not possible to say no to this face.
Now we’ve just got the eye appointment next week and the dentist the week after that and we’re kicking butt on those goals. High five self. Maybe I’ll try and get my taxes done too? Whoa, slow down there Bets. Let’s not get too ambitious…
I’m already brainstorming things to do in March. Man on man, is this going to be a 2013 or what? Especially now that I’m so officially Colorado. Thanks beautiful mountains. You apparently really inspire me!